This week's podcast episode I talk about the importance of taking a well deserved mental break from certain life stressors and why you shouldn't ever feel compelled to do something for the sake of your mental well being.
Listen to the show as I discuss the top 5 reasons why I took a “vacation” from it all for a week and came back more fresh and rejuvenated.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.