Let's talk about our Kidneys…
This week we are talking about one of these most important organs in the body.
15% of US adults or 37 million people are estimated to have CKD.
As many as 9 in 10 adults with CKD do not know they have CKD.
About 2 in 5 adults with severe CKD do not know they have CKD.
If that isn't enough to get you really taking a close look at how well your kidneys are working then I will just have to let my special guest Dr. Frita do it for me.
She did a triple board-certified Nephrologist, host of the popular YouTube channel With Dr. Frita, national speaker, sits on the board of the National Kidney Foundation in Atlanta, and has multiple TV appearances including HLN Weekend Express, BNC, the Emmy Award-Winning Paternity Court, and more.
In this week's episode learn why the kidneys are so important thanks to our special guest Dr. Frita.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Autism in Black Virtual Conference – Inaugural Virtual Conference Hosted by Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC CEO of Autism in Black Inc
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Subscribe to her channel
- Dr. Frita on HLN
- Dr. Frita on 11 Alive news
- Dr. Frita on BNC
- Dr. Frita Kidney PSA Reel
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod